Thursday, September 15, 2022

"God Still Speaks"

Sometimes God actually speaks to me through His living and written Word, as in 1st Thessalonians chapter 2, verses 4, 7, 9, and 11-13 below:


“...we speak, not as pleasing men, but God who examines our hearts.”

“Seek to please Me, and Me alone. Do not look for the approval of others. Their approval is not necessary to fulfill My purpose in your life. Only My approval matters. Say everything I have placed on your heart. Proclaim it without fear. Be bold. I will do what I have told you I will do.”

“But we proved to be gentle among you, as a nursing mother 
tenderly cares for her own children.”

“Be kind, compassionate and understanding with all people. Warmly embrace my children. Love them exactly as they are.”

“…working night and day so as not to be a burden to any of you,
we proclaimed to you the gospel of God.”

“Dedicate yourself fully to the work I have called you to do and perform it with energy, enthusiasm, imagination, and love. Always be honest, hard-working, and ethical in your business. Earn the trust and confidence of clients, co-workers, and vendors.”

“…we were exhorting and encouraging and imploring each one of you as a father would his own children, so that you would walk in a manner worthy of the God who calls you...”

“Treat everyone you meet as a prospect for My kingdom, encouraging all to follow Jesus. Seek the lost, strengthen the weak, offer hope to the faint-hearted. Love everyone. Lead them by word and example. Be strong and never quit your calling to reach the world with My gospel.”

“…the word of God, which... performs its work in you who believe.”

“Trust Me and know that I am God. My word shall never fail. Believe the good work I began in You will continue to accomplish the purpose to which you have been called.”

No comments: